…”A community of people, empowering people to become fit.”
Nothing is for sale with this group: Only priceless truthful information, connections to other like minded women who are tired of the myths, fitness fallacies, discrimination around being plus-size, powerful and voluptuous!
No more fitness lies…no more myths and mystery around fat loss! Join out powerful, truthful group of women cutting through the fitness mystery and join the #fitBodSquad. Contact the #inspiration driving the Hollywood team is DOMINIQUE KARAN. Contact her on FB and join us in giving the fitness industry a fitness make-over….TRUTHFULLY!
All you have to loose is your waistline and gain a priceless community of people, empowering people to become fit! No hook, no gimmick…only the hard cold results delivering truth!
Getting started tips:
THE “Live-IT NOT Die-IT” PROGRAM:
There are 45 Million Women in the United States size 14 or larger and considered PLUS-SIZE. Most of that 45 million are considered morbidly obese! Our goal is to guide you to being healthy first, and not hyper-focusing on the numbers. Lee Brandon, CSCS has been considered plus size, yet at 220 lbs., she created “Live-IT NOT Die-IT” because of the myths that exist in the fitness industry around weight and fat loss! “There is hope.”
THE PLAN: Over the next 12 weeks we will share Lee Brandon’s Secrets to “Live-IT NOT Die-IT” Program!
Lets Start: (follow this blog and over the next series of weeks these points will be discussed at length.)
1. Take photo’s with a magazine like above. 3 views in front of a grid of some sort (possibly a doorway or door for progress shots).
2. Get a waist measurement: Do it in Feet and inches…around the largest part of the low abdomen, just below the waist and around the top of the hip
3. Check with your physician and make sure you can exercise.
4. Pain is not gain, but “Intensity” is gain. If any exercise hurts–STOP! DO NOT TRAIN THROUGH PAIN. Not all exercises shown here will be designed for you personally, but may need to be modified by your Health Care advisor.
5. Sign up for APP: My Fitness Pal (FREE): You can at a glance see numerically what your consuming.
6. Keep track of your “Fidget Factor”. Fat chooses to be burnt at a lower level of activity due to it being a survival fuel…increasing your over all Fidgeting will increase your metabolism exponentially.
7. Reduce consumption by 20%. Focus on quality food consumption, so “Live-IT NOT Die-IT” tip would be have 1 beer not 4. Loose one slice of bread in a sandwich…
8. Eat on a smaller plate: If your used to eating everything on your plate, change the plate!
9. Nike Running App for walking tracker: Brilliant for tracking all walking, not just running. Walk and swing your arms! If your not looking funny, your not doing it right!
10. Add more water, 2- 8 oz. am upon waking/ 1-8 oz. glass prior to every meal. it takes 20′ for the stomach to send a signal that it’s full.
11. Loose all white foods: White, sugar, white bread, white potatoes…
12. Add more Fiber: Flax and dietary fiber…berries…
13. 6 strict days, 1 day off. 1 CHEAT DAY! Life’s too short not to have a glass of RED Wine! I’m just saying!!!
14. Exercise 4x’s week 30′: Form is everything! A tall Posture burns more calories than a collapsed one due to the amount of muscle it takes to hold you taller!
15. Wait…Weight! THROW YOUR SCALE OUT! So many women obsess over the numbers. This is disastrous. More to come later! Get your initial numbers and hide it!
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND JOIN THE #FIT BOD SQUAD FOR LEE BRANDON’S “Live-IT Don’t Die-IT” CHALLENGE!!!!!
1. WALK TALL: Treadmill, elliptical, Bike… Move and sing your favorite song! If it’s 5’…do it! Track it!
Put tube around belly button and use your muscles to pull…